재뉴여성회 이메일이 해킹되었습니다.

알림마당

재뉴여성회 이메일이 해킹되었습니다.

재뉴여성회 0 1886

재뉴여성회 이메일이 해킹되었습니다.
별도의 알림이 있을 때까지 "Korean Women's Association (KWA) New Zealand" koreanwomen.nz@gmail.com 메일에서 발송되는 메일에 반응을 하지 말아주시기를 김은희 회장님이 당부하셨습니다.

재뉴여성회 홈페이지에 관련한 내용이 올려져 있으니 참고하십시오.
해킹 내용은 재뉴여성회에서 사용하는 gmail의 비번을 해킹 당해서
메일함에서 김은희 회장님 이름으로 돈을 요구하는 메일이 발송되고 있습니다.

-1차 메일 : 외국의 호텔에서 지갑을 잃어버려서 도움이 필요하니 돈을 입금해주면 나중에 집에 돌아가서 돌려주겠다.
-2차 메일 : 1차 메일에 반응한 사람에게 어느 나라의 호텔인지 알려주면서 입금에 대한 안내를 한다.

이런 식으로 진행이 되면서 메일에 반응한 사람의 정보를 빼내려고 시도하거나 입금을 유도합니다.

이런 메일에 반응하지 마시고 김은희 회장님은 현재 뉴질랜드에 계시며 이 상황을 해결하기 위해 경찰에 신고하는 등 움직이고 있습니다. 하지만, 뉴질랜드 경찰에서는 토요일인지라 처리하는 것에 시간이 걸릴 것 같습니다.

아래는 제가 받은 해킹된 재뉴한국여성회 메일에서 보내진 두 통의 메일입니다.
참고하시고, 당분간 재뉴한국여성회 메일에서 보내지는 영문으로 된 내용에는 반응하지 마시기를 부탁드립니다.

=====아래 해킹된 메일에서 발송된 두 통의 메일====
Urgent (Help Request)‏
보낸사람
: Korean Women's Association (KWA) New Zealand 11.10.07 19:07 주소추가 수신차단
상세보기
받는사람: undisclosed-recipients:; 주소추가
보낸날짜: 2011년 10월 07일 금요일, 19시 07분 42초 +0900

보낸사람
: Korean Women's Association (KWA) New Zealand <koreanwomen.nz@gmail.com> 11.10.07 19:07 주소추가 수신차단
상세보기
Hope you get this on time, How are you?, Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program,I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of (€2,800 Euro = $3,900 Dollars) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached, so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Please let me know immediately if you can be of help to my situation so I can email you with the details require to send the money and I will also be glad if you can make this confidential and keep it to yourself.

Thanks and God Bless

Regards

Eun Hee Kim
--
The Korean Women's Association (KWA) NZ
48 Mitchell Street
Blockhouse Bay
Auckland New Zealand
Http://www.kwanz.org Email:koreanwomen.nz@gmail.com

※ 편지내용이 잘 안보이시면 '원문보기'를 눌러서 보시기 바랍니다. 브라우저에서 해당 언어의 인코딩을 지원해야 합니다.
원문보기
언어종류: windows-1252
>>두번째 메일
Thanks so much for your concern towards me, I will aprreeciate any amount you can affort to help me with, Western Union is the perfect way to send the money, All you need to do is to get the cash, locate the nearest western union outlet and complete the transfer from there, You will help me to send the money through Western union with this details below.

Here are the details:

Name: Eun Hee Kim
Address: Plaza de la Lealtad 5, 28014 Madrid, Spain

Kindly get back to me with the Scan copy of the transfer Receipt so I can get all the details needed to receive the money. or you can email me with the transfer details such as the money transfer control number (MTCN), Sender's Full Details and the exact payout amount according to the receipt. and also get back to me with you account details so i can refund the money immediately I get back home

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eun Hee Kim

0 Comments
포토 제목

6edb594ce1519039f4d5a23436b144f1_1586488850_99366.gif

광고 Space available
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand